“Forging a partnership among our schools, community, and alumni.”
Our students face many challenges today as they prepare for their futures. College and career readiness is essential to the future of our students and the community. To accomplish our mission, we encourage you to join us in support of our efforts to help Minden students shape their lives in becoming assets to the communities in which they live.
Our Foundation Goals:
* To fund projects and scholarships above and beyond the scope of normal school needs and operations not provided by other resources.
* To support excellence in education throughout Minden Public Schools.
* To promote and support worthy educational needs of the students, teachers, and educational community through donations, gifts, and grants.
* To inform alumni and friends of the Minden Public Schools Foundation’s current activities and events throughout our district.
* To foster enthusiasm in the classroom and the joy of learning.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ~
Community to Student Opportunity:
The MINDEN PUBLIC SCHOOLS ALUMNI FOUNDATION is a charitable, 501 (c)(3), nonprofit tax-exempt organization chartered in 1987. The organization is run by a volunteer board of directors that share a vision of enhancing and supporting the quality of education in the Minden PK-12 School District.
If you would like to make a donation or learn more information and ways you can help, please contact:
James Widdifield , Minden Superintendent
P.O. Box 301
Minden, NE 68959
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” - Benjamin Franklin
New Minden High School Photos
Current Minden High School Photos
How Foundation has Supported MPS:
- Student Scholarships
- New High School Gym Bleachers
- Fine Arts & Band Equipment
- Scholarship Designation
- Class Donation- funds from your class
- Middle School Playground equipment
- Updating of facilities & concessions at Kuper Field
More info: Contact:
A volunteer board of directors that represents parents, alumni, patrons, and business leaders governs us. We serve as a partner with the district to enhance and enrich education.
Foundation Board Members donate their time and talents to improve the educational experiences of our Minden students.